Michelle Christensen is a seasoned litigator with more than 25 years of experience handling trials, arbitrations, and appeals. Her broad spectrum civil litigation practice includes insurance, personal injury, employment, business, and construction law.
Michelle has a successful record of favorable results for both plaintiffs and defendants. She has skillfully handled cases before the Minnesota Supreme Court and Court of Appeals involving insurance coverage, construction, and tort law.
She received her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law and her B.A. from Carleton College. During law school, she worked at the U.S. Attorneys’ Office and private law firms. Michelle is admitted to practice in the states of Minnesota and Missouri, the United States District Courts for the District of Minnesota and the District of North Dakota, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Michelle has been selected to speak at continuing education courses and seminars on timely legal topics.
- Named to Super Lawyers®–Minnesota Rising Stars list 2004, 2006–2008
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Brunell v. Kyle, 2007 WL 1121362 (Minn. Ct. App. 2007)
- Camacho v. Todd and Leiser Homes, 706 N.W.2d 49 (Minn. 2005)
- Ray v. Dronen, 2005 WL 757931 (Minn. Ct. App. 2005)
- Miller v. State Farm Insurance, 2004 WL 948377 (Minn. Ct. App. 2004)
- Smith v. State Farm Fire and Cas. Co., 656 N.W.2d 432 (Minn. Ct. App. 2003)
- NAB Asset Venture II v. Lenertz, Inc., 1998 WL 422207 (Minn. Ct. App. 1998)