Hahn is a skilled litigation associate in HKM’s Civil Litigation Group. He represents clients in multiple industries, including banking, product manufacturing and development, and insurance. Adeptly handling all phases of your cases from inception, into trial, and through the appellate process, Hahn works diligently to achieve the best resolution on your behalf.
With a proven track record, Hahn’s analytical and writing skills produce favorable results for his clients across state and federal courts, including:
- securing a favorable result for a lender in a complex Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors that was venued in state court;
- obtaining decisions from numerous state courts, which authorized lenders to take enforcement action against their obligors, including mortgage foreclosures, replevin of personal property collateral, and garnishment of accounts;
- securing a decision from the Minnesota Court of Appeals that affirmed the trial court’s decision for the insurer; and
- obtaining a decision from a federal court, which dismissed multiple extra-contractual claims against an insurer.
Hahn is licensed in Minnesota, the Federal District Court of Minnesota, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. He received his J.D., from the University of Minnesota School of Law and his B.A., in Political Science from the University of Minnesota. He served as an Adjunct Legal Writing Instructor to first-year law students at the University of Minnesota Law School (AY 2017–2018).
Outside of work, Hahn enjoys spending time with his close-knit circle of friends and family. He is an avid fitness enthusiast, likes crafting healthy recipes, and is always game to try new exercise regimens.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- New Wage Theft Law Creates a Multitude of Wage Payment, Recordkeeping, and Employee Notice Requirements for Minnesota Employers – July 12, 2019
- Minnesota Supreme Court: Workers’ Compensation Exclusivity Does Not Apply to Discrimination Claims under the Minnesota Human Rights Act – March 3, 2019
- In the Wake of Garlock – More than A Quarter of U.S. States Have Adopted Asbestos Claims Transparency Legislation – August 7, 2018
- Will the #MeToo Movement Bring Legislative Change to Minnesota Employment Laws? – May 23, 2018
- The Supreme Court Continues to Shrink States' Personal Jurisdiction Authority Over Non-Resident Defendants – November 10, 2017
- A Food Labeling Fight and Its Ripple Effects, Minnesota State Bar Association: Food, Drug and Device Section – May 15, 2015