Casey Suszynski is an attorney in HKM's Civil Litigation Group, focusing her practice primarily on:
She represents clients on matters involving coverage issues, malpractice liability, personal injury, property damage and commercial disputes. Casey also has experience in toxic torts, business law, negotiations, property disputes, construction defect cases and collections.
Casey is licensed to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin state courts, as well as the U.S. District Court of Minnesota and the U.S. District Court of Wisconsin, Eastern and Western Districts. She is a member of the Minnesota and Wisconsin State Bar Associations.
Casey received her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law and her B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Following law school, Casey clerked for a state court judge in Anchorage, Alaska and was in private practice for five years with a firm in Eau Claire, Wisconsin before joining HKM.
She previously served on the Eau Claire Waterways and Parks Commission and Citizens Advisory Committee. She also served as the Secretary for the Eau Claire Country Bar Association.
In her spare time, Casey enjoys running, hiking, golf, tennis, fitness and traveling.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Swan Song for Swanson? Why Purchasing Subrogation Interests is not a Prerequisite to Seeking Collateral Offsets for Medical Provider Discounts in Minnesota HKM Legal News – February 2017
- Bifurcate or Beware — Recent Wisconsin Case Highlights the Necessity of Bifurcating Coverage and Liability Questions for Wisconsin Insurers HKM Legal News – February 2017